Ismét találtam egy receptet amit érdemes lesz kipróbálnom… Ehhez nyilván megint be kell szerezzek mandula lisztet, mert már nagyon kevés van itthon, így félre teszem a receptet és remélhetőleg nem felejtem el 😀 A recept angolul van…
Almond Crusted Keto Quiche
- 1 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil (+1 tsp. if needed)
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 6 Slices Bacon
- 1 tsp. Garlic
- 1 tsp. Mrs. Dash Table Blend
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cut 6 slices of bacon into chunks and put them in the pan to cook.
3. While the bacon is cooking, add 1 1/2 Cup Almond Flour, 1 tsp. Dried Oregano, and 1/4 tsp. Salt to a mixing bowl.
4. Add 1/4 Cup Olive Oil to the dough and mix it in.
5. Using your hands, roll the dough into a ball. If you need to, add 1 tsp. more olive oil to get the consistency right.
6. Spread the dough out into an 11×7 casserole dish, trying to get it as even as possible.
7. Bake the crust for 20 minutes. You don’t want to have it fully cooked – just enough for it to stick together. It will continue cooking after you add the egg filling.
8. Remove your bacon from the pan and set on paper towels to cool.
9. Dice 1 Green Bell Pepper and measure out 1 tsp. Garlic.
10. Add the bell pepper and garlic to the bacon fat to cook.
11. In a measuring jug, crack 6 eggs and scramble.
12. Add the 1 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Green Bell Pepper, Garlic, Bacon Fat, 1/2 tsp. Pepper, and 1/4 tsp. Salt.
13. Mix all the ingredients together until fully mixed.
14. Add your bacon to the mixture and continue mixing until well distributed.
15. Pour the bacon and egg mixture into the crust and spread out as needed.
16. Bake the quiche for 15-18 minutes at the same temperature (350F) until the center is firm. You can optionally broil to top for 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
17. Let quiche cool and cut into slices. The first piece if normally the piece I have to “ruin” where the crust gets messed up. Use a silicon spatula to remove the rest of the pieces.